know exactly what to do to balance your space for
wellness, health and well being.
A classical feng shui consultation - what it is
The job of a Feng Shui consultant is to identify positive and negative factors in the environment and to suggest strategies and remedies toward the balancing of both. I am unique in that I also comment and make recommendations on interior design where the two arts intersect; My clients find this result very helpful and through.
With every home or office’s design + Feng Shui audit I will make recommendations for enhancements of the positives and balancing of the negatives - but the choice is always yours to implement. The goal in my mind as I prepare assessments for clients is to look to bring in even more joy and abundance; to find ways for you and your loved ones to have more health, wealth, ease and flow in your lives.
This work is very involved and detailed. Essentially the deliverables are;
Fully marked up photos of your property so that you can understand exactly what is happening there and what you need to do.
A 30 page report, called 'Part One' (see below)
An 80 page report, 'Part Two' with all the photos, checklists for each room or sector (see below for an in-depth description of its contents)
CLASSICAL FENG SHUI REPORT - PART ONE - what's in it;
Your home / office / environment has its own energies but we also need to look at your own personal Qi tendencies and patterns.
The Eight Trigrams are the basis for Feng Shui analysis and calculations, with a Bagua (meaning 8 places) representing the eight directional areas of your home; North, Northeast, East, Southeast, South, Southwest, West, Northwest. A Trigram is a representation of one of these directions and forms part of Yin and Yang theory. Your personal Trigram, because it is based on your date of birth, is information that is with you forever, no matter which house you live in.
A Trigram (Ming Gua) is a representation of one of the 8 directions. So called in English for their tripartite structure, these diagrams point to much more fundamental principles; the Nature of Reality as seen as 8 interrelated concepts in Yin Yang theory. Each consists of three lines. Each line is either continuous (male energy) or in two parts (female energy).
Your element will guide you to your best choices for overall wellbeing and harmony. It also guides us on our best colours to wear that feel the best and don’t drain us. For attracting wealth and financial abundance our element guides us on the best colour choice when choosing a wallet.
Also your personal Trigram will tell you which are your best directions for spending most of your time at home; sleeping, eating, reading, working/studying and for your overall health. These are also your best directions always, in any future home, wherever you go and wherever you spend a lot of time.
The Elements that DEPLETE you.
Your elemental qualities and tendencies.
Your Best Directions - find out which suit you personally. Are they North, Northeast, East, Southeast, South, Southwest, West, Northwest;
A = is your Personal Best direction; The best location for prosperity & great fame / how you share your light with the world. Have your back face this direction for productivity. It is also the best location for the main breadwinner of the home to enter in.
B = is your best location for good fortune and great health. Its a good health location for the parents/elders of the home.
C = is your best location for longevity, family harmony and good public relationships. Its a good health direction for any children in the home. This area improves family relationships & prevents arguments.
D = is your best location for overall good harmony, fortune and peace. Its the best direction to have your headboard face to receive a good night’s sleep. A good direction to sleep in to help with fertility.
Your home’s orientation showing the 8 directions;
Its important not to confuse directions with the Guas. Guas are sectors of the floor plan that lie in the geographical direction of the compass points. Directions have a degree related position.
CLASSICAL FENG SHUI REPORT - PART TWO - what's in it;
YOUR HOME’S FLYING STARS COMBINATION CHART;
Determining your house / building type & how to remedy it if needed;
1. 'Wang Shan, Wang Shui' which is the most desirable as it is supportive for people and for money.
2. Double Sitting : Supportive for people, but not for money.
3. Double Facing : Supportive for money, but not for people.
4. Reverse : Not supportive for people or money.
THE ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF THE CALCULATIONS BASED ON COMPASS READING.
Your home or building's ELEMENT. This is the Element of your home’s Sitting Cardinal Direction based on the compass readings I take.
I recommend the best Element to support this active Qi /energy, advising on the best colour to paint the front door.
When looking at your furnishings I recommend that you look for shapes and patterns that support the house; for example, those of Wood, which are tall, long or rectangular, and those of Fire which are triangular or prism shaped. If you are buying anything new then this information is useful to know!
If your home or building is challenged then I advise on how to rebalance it. For example, a 'locked' situation in a ‘DOUBLE SITTING’ house.
This means that it is ‘good for people, bad for money’
'The remedy for a ‘Double Sitting’ (bad for money) home is to add Water (moving) to the Sitting side. You need approximately 5% of the overall sq mt in gallons. Adding a pumped water feature or fish pond is also recommended for you as your numbers show that the house entered a 20 year lock for money in 2004. On top of this, next year the Annual 8 ‘flies’ into the centre gua and this means that in 2019 you will be in an annual lock for money too.'
SOME HELPFUL BACKGROUND;
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui IS:
- A practical technique for manipulating Qi or energy to improve prosperity, relationships and marriage, luck in career, family, Qildren, education, community respect and health, among other things.
- The art and science of making the energy environment so supportive that one’s attitude, opportunities and luck automatically change for the better.
A science in the same way that medicine is a science.
Feng Shui is NOT:
- A religion
- A form of psychology
- A form of interior decorating
- A cure-all
- A spiritual practice
- Just intuition
- A fad (it’s been around for more than 4000 years)
- A way to improve your chances of anything (*) although it can help you
accumulate more personal luck, which is an abundance of opportunities, but it CANNOT change the mathematical laws of the universe. MORE ON LUCK BELOW...
FENG (pronounced fung) means WIND and SHUI (pronounced shway) means WATER – Wind and water carry Qi (the energy of life); 60% of our bodies are water and air. The three Principles of Qi say that;
- Everything is Alive
- Everything is Connected - related
- Everything is Changing – weather, seasons, bodies, emotions
The three kinds of Qi (sometimes called luck or fates)
- Heaven Qi – the “horoscope” we were born with. Our destiny patterns.
- Human Qi – Our own responsibility. The efforts we undertake to overcome obstacles in life, enhanced and shaped greatly through our thinking, mindset and attitude of gratitude.
- Earth Qi – Feng Shui – the conscious manipulating of Qi to improve our opportunities.
THE GOAL OF FENG SHUI
- To contain the right quality and quantity of Qi within the home or office to improve the EARTH luck of its occupants.
- To enhance wellbeing. Similar to Acupuncture, (Feng Shui has the same roots in working with energy), blocked or stagnant Qi can cause fatigue and compromise the immune system causing health issues. The same applies in your home or offices.
Qi. What is it?
Qi produces the dynamic interaction between:
- YIN / YANG - Mutually dependent opposites that cannot live without one another. The job of Feng Shui is to bring balance between these two opposites.
- The 5 ELEMENTS - It is important to understand that these five elements are not literally what the names imply but rather a representation of a universal energy behind their manifestation here on earth.
The whole purpose of Feng Shui is to guide us in determining how to influence these energies beneficially in our homes and businesses. The 5 Elements are;
- WATER – Nourishes the energies of growth and carries Qi energy.
- WOOD – The energy of vegetative growth
- FIRE – Transformational energy
- EARTH – Neutrally at the centre to balance the others.
- METAL – The energy of man-made fabrication (business & trade)
In the report I go into detail on the balancing of the 5 Elements in relation to specific details in your environment.
I tell you where you the “Peach Blossom” numbers which are very auspicious in romance and in doing well in your work in terms of recognition and being seen.
Clutter and why it is so bad for us , why it can block good things from arriving. Why it makes us ill.
How to handle it, strategies and great information and help for motivating you to make positive changes.
Space Clearing and raising the vibration of your home; what it is, how to do it yourself and how a professional will do it for you. I do offer this service too.
Intentional Feng Shui; manifesting, getting clear, intention setting, where to activate what in your home or office.
Vision boards and books, affirmations and goals, where to put them in your environment and posters on how to write them.
Crystals, deities, sacred objects, home altars,; how to work with them, where to place them, how to care for your precious items.
Feng Shui for Love; bedrooms
Feng Shui elemental remedies (no charms or tacky items here!) How to place metal items, types of water features and indoor fountains, working with red colours in place of fire, plants, and stones.